Love is like sunshine. It brings a golden glow to its beholder's face. And a warm feeling all over their body. It awakens souls and opens eyes. And when its over, it leaves billions of small memories called stars. To remind the world, that it still exists.

Sunday 8 May 2011

Segi University Kota Damansara



This is my college.....fuyooo....lawa kn???...huhuhu...this is my 1st college i entered after i finish my study at secondary school....actually i can't expect that i will further my study at that college...my mom and my youngest sister who are accompany me to registered on that college that time....of course 1stly i feel very sad coz i'm gonna miss my mom so much but i never show it on my face coz i don't want make my mom feel the same way also..:(...but somehow now i can make myself comfort here...and i like it coz i got a lot of friend which is everyone of them comes from different states....



LURVE U GUYS!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment